Testosterone boosters are hot research by many men, and if you happen to have carried out similar research, you should probably have come across the supplement – Spartagen XT.
Although the merchant site has some good words out for their product (who wouldn’t?) but is this ‘all-natural’ testosterone booster really worth it? We’ll get to that shortly.
Let’s go into the crux of the matter.
There is a plethora of testosterone-production improving drugs. Today we shall be looking at the popular Spartagen XT.
Before splurging your cash on any testosterone supplementary drug, you should make serious research about it. This is because most of these drugs are only effective on the adverts.
If you follow the adverts, you might end up being disappointed because of the money that you may not be getting back anytime soon, and because your expectations may not be met.
Spartagen XT is one supplement that is essential for boosting testosterone. Although it doesn’t come cheap, many individuals have had positive testimonies after using the supplementary multivitamin.
As is the case with almost every supplement, some people also have negative reviews. However, this paper should be the settlement of every view as we are going to let you know if you should part with your cash for the Spartagen XT or not.
In case you are not familiar with Spartagen XT, let’s outline what this supplement is.
What is Spartagen XT?
Spartagen XT is believed to be a ‘natural supplement’ containing natural ingredients that increase the body’s production of testosterone thereby producing zero negative effects.
Some of the ingredients of this supplement are:
- Vitamin B6: Vitamin B6 can reduce the effects of estrogen, thereby improving testosterone production.
- Magnesium: There is no much research on the effects of magnesium on the production of testosterone.
- Vitamin D: This supplement is believed to aid hormone production and regulation (1), thereby influencing testosterone production. It works wonders when taken in large amounts daily (about 3000mg).
- Chrysin: This ingredient is extracted from bee pollen. However, it can be ineffective when administered on humans.
- Zinc: Although zinc isn’t a trusted testosterone builder, a single study proved that 30mg daily can have a positive effect on testosterone levels.
- PTAS (Proprietary Testosterone Activation Stack): This ingredient is gotten from extracts of Tongkat Ali and Tribulus with the former found mostly in Asia (2). While Tongkat is believed to have positive effects on testosterone production, Tribulus has no scientific backing of being able to do the same (3).
- Proprietary Sex Drive Amplification Matrix: Gotten as an extract from Maca root and Asian ginseng, this ingredient is believed to improve testosterone. However, it is only the ginseng that may have effects; the maca root has no scientific backing of its effectiveness.
- Vitamin E: Deficiency of this nutrient, according to studies, can decrease testosterone production in the body. It also functions as an antioxidant and can help reduce the negative effects of oxidation.
Now that we know what it is, and the ingredients it packs, let’s take a look at some of the critical questions other buyers/users and prospective buyers have been asking.
Spartagen XT FAQ
Q – Where can the Spartagen XT testosterone booster be bought?
A – You can purchase this product from www.edgebioactives.com and the price goes for about $177 for a 3-month supply.
Q – Does it take long to notice any changes after taking this supplement?
A – Data from the manufacturers’ website indicates that one can begin to notice any change after about 2-3 weeks.
Q – If I am disappointed with the purchase, can I be refunded?
A – Yes. The manufacturer offers buyers 60-day money back guarantee. No questions asked.
Q – Is there a possibility of recycling this supplement?
A – None. You do not have to recycle this product because of its composition of herbs and vitamins.
So what exactly do we think about Spartagen XT?
While the use of Spartagen XT can be advantageous in a number of ways, it can also be given the ‘thumbs down’ due to a number of disadvantages. One thing is sure; the multivitamin doesn’t have negative physical effects but can be a complete waste of funds.
Let’s see some of the advantages.
- Natural ingredients make the use of this supplement absolutely safe.
- Spartagen XT is totally free of allergens; diary, yeast, or even nuts.
- It is a mixture of several testosterone-boosting ingredients of which most have scientific backing.
- Some of the ingredients can be used in fighting other health issues asides improving testosterone.
Although Spartagen XT has no known physical and health side effects, there are a few reasons why you may want to reconsider your options.
- Some of the ingredients used in the making of this multivitamin don’t have scientific backing for testosterone production.
- Most people who benefit from the use of this testosterone booster are vitamin deficient.
- It has mild effects on the testosterone production of the body.
- The price is quite exhaustive.
What We Think About Spartagen XT
As said earlier, anyone who is a testosterone booster connoisseur must have come across Spartagen XT during their searches. Yes, the supplement is that popular; however, we think its popularity might just be a tad too much for its effectiveness.
Spartagen XT is more like a multivitamin than a testosterone booster. Forget what the adverts say. The availability of vitamins B6, E, and D, plus zinc and magnesium are a rich source of the needed nutrients in the body. The addition of the Tongkat Ali herb might be an added boost.
The manufacturers prescribed that for the best results, Spartagen XT should be taken two tablets during breakfast.
However, if you are keen on making any serious gains on your testosterone levels, you may not want to invest your money on this product to avoid any depression due to disappointments.
One thing is sure; it doesn’t have any negative effects – health-wise or physically. So in the end, it all boils down to you throwing a huge $177 down the drain for just a three-month supply of this supplement.